DID YOU KNOW THAT
OSEGA HAS THE ONLY AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR TEAM
COME CHECK OUT OUR NEW COURSE TODAY
OSEGA Gymnastics has a program to suit everyone, from infants developing motor skills to disciplined, competitive athletes and performers. We are located in Fletcher, North Carolina and is staffed with elite USA Gymnastics certified coaches, including 4-time Olympic team coach and NCAA Lifetime Achievement recipient Miles Avery....
COVID-19 UPDATES PLEASE READ:
CLASSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION AND WILL START JUNE 1ST
DUE TO LOWER CLASS SIZE, SPACE WILL BE LIMITED SO SIGN UP TODAY
REMEMBER NO REGISTRATION FEES!!!
As we navigate through the new times, OSEGA is excited to be able to open on June 1st. for our Recreational Program including Gymnastics and Ninja Warrior. We have been working hard through this closure to finish up our Ninja Warrior side, Camp and Pre-K room and update our Gymnastics Area. We can't wait for you to come back and join and celebrate in all of the changes made.
We will have some strict guidelines in place for everyone, including the staff, to follow to ensure the safety of not only your children, but others.
I have attached the previous email sent out about some mandatory changes so please make sure you read through them thoroughly.
PLEASE make sure you read this thoroughly as it may answer questions you might have. If you can't find the answer to your question here, please email us back. Emails are a little delayed as our staff isn't in the office daily at the moment.
Ready to get the kids out of the house? Bring them back to OSEGA for classes starting June 1st ALL recreation programs and camp starting June 8th!!
While we are so happy to be able to open, the health and well being of our students and families continues to be our first priority, and we’re working hard to prepare the gym for reopening when it’s safe to do so in phase 2, which will be Monday June 1 according to our Governor. We very much look forward to reconnecting with everyone then and are optimistic that we will all emerge from this ready to thrive once again.
I would like to share with you our plans for reopening. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 we recognize that there are many new plans for social distancing, athletes training and organization to implement. We will be implementing our reopening in phases. Our staff is working hard to prepare the gym and our new operation guidelines.
OSEGA normally operates on a 5 hour window daily, but with the schools closed due to mandated closure, we will have the ability to operate in a 12 hour window in order to practice social distancing. We can greatly limit the number of people in the building and spread out far beyond 6 feet. We are also proud to have a cleaning system and a series of protocols that are in place.
Once we have our exact plan we will be sending out billing options in order to let you make the most comfortable decisions for your own family.
I would like to share just a few of the many things we have done to reach our goals for reopening. The health and safety of our students is our number one concern:
• Scheduling-Classes will be scheduled to accommodate the student to facility ratio. Reduced student teacher ratio; rec classes will be 6:1 max, Pre-school 4:1 max, Competitive 10:1 max.
• OSEGA will uphold the student to square-footage ration at all times. No more than 4 students per 1,000 square feet.
• No hands-on spotting during our first and second phase unless mask are worn by the instructor. IF you DO NOT want your child to be spotted please let us know and we will put a colored band on them!
• Children will maintain their own training spaces, no waiting in lines. Velcro floor markers and tape will be provided for establishing distancing. Teacher to student ratio will not exceed 6 per class.
• Stager class start and end times
• New Check in/check out procedures for classes and teams, touch-less temperature monitoring.
• Exiting-Staff Members will line students up at the exit of the building, using the floor markers for space-distancing. Hand sanitizer will be distributed upon their departure and will exit the building one at a time. The exit will not be the same as the entrance.
• For the health and safety of our students and staff new waiting area viewing policy will be introduced in stages.
STAGE 1: Starting June 1st: please make sure to maintain a 6' social distance at all times from others not members of your family. If you feel comfortable dropping your children off, this would be the most ideal situation until mid June. If you stay, please make sure not to rearrange any parent viewing area by moving chairs or tables. We will also open the garage doors for the opportunity for you to view your child while in the fresh air.
• Mandatory Hand Sanitizing Stations; Student and staff hand sanitizing stations installed in all areas of facility. We will be using WHO suggested and approved formula.
• OSEGA staff assigned to athlete check in/check out, frequent sanitize with EPA registered cleaner for all entry surfaces prior to and after each class. Staff cleaning between all classes of all areas.
• All students will be required to bring in their own labeled water bottles. The water fountains will be shut down during phase 2.
Phase 1-Recreational and Preschool Classes June 1st
Phase 2- Adding in more class times according to needs, Summer Camps begin starting June 8th in a separate camp room
NINJAS - you have a brand new state of the art facility we are SO excited for you to see when you come back!! You will now be dropped off on our Ninja Side closest to where you come into the parking lot of OSEGA. You won't be able to miss it!
All of us at OSEGA look forward to welcoming you back to our gym, when the time is right. Until then, thank you for being a part of our family.
Monica and Miles Avery, Owner
OSEGA Dream Academy